Friday, October 7, 2011

My Experience

I had a client who purchased some joint formula along with other products because her knees were hurting a little. After using the products for a few days the client had no more pain .The client said to me that she even missed some days taking the pills but still has no pain. She told me that a young lady had injured her knee from running track, and she offered her a five day supply of the joint support formula. Her experience led her to believe that the product will work for the other young lady as well since the product worked for her. Her friend had been using the FC5 facial products. She said within two days she got a call from her friend saying that she was already seeing the difference. The friend then saw her at church and was so happy that she tried to get my client's attention so that she can see her face. It was amazing, the scar that was on her friend's face had lighten up some. I was so happy for them knowing that I can share something that can be pure, safe, and beneficial to people. These products are making a difference in their lives and it works.
 FC5 Cleanser and Toner

1 comment: